The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Hey, Dinky...

Started by Bricktop, December 04, 2017, 07:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Here we are. Our own thread.

So, tell us...are you transgendering? Is that why you're sensitive about being called out as a male, when you identify as a female?

Does the appellation "he" cause you stress? Is it a trigger? Do you crave a vagina?

C'mon, boy...open your soul, and share your confusion.

We're here to help.

Zetsu

Serious question here, why do so many ppl have an impression Dinky is a guy?
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Because he is.

He's been trolling this female personna for years in an infantile attempt to pull the wool over people's eyes.

He spoke to RW via Skype and admitted as much. During a Skype conference he used a voice vocoder to mask his MALE voice from other members.

He is a complete moron that simply cannot accept that trolling forums is outdated and utterly silly.

He uses other handles in The Third Rail forum.

Zetsu

I guess things where too good to be true, : / I always find Dinky to be a smart sexy gal.
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

He is neither smart, sexy or female.

He is an American living in Melbourne, Australia. He's been pulling this schtick for around the 10 or 15 years I've known him. And he still derives some kind of entertainment from pretending to be someone other than who he really is, and clearly thinks it makes him appear clever.

There's a few shingles loose in the roof, if you catch my drift.

Angry White Male

FASH!  This thread belongs in Retard Rodeo.  Cluttering up the main board with juvenile attack threads just ruins a forum, and makes the posters want to leave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"FASH! This thread belongs in Retard Rodeo.  Cluttering up the main board with juvenile attack threads just ruins a forum, and makes the posters want to leave.

That's a valid point.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"He's probably right...

No offense, but I think it would be better in RR.

Angry White Male

Not that I personally care what people post, but since I'm under a microscope for everything I do at all times, just thought I'd join the crowd and complain about things too!

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not that I personally care what people post, but since I'm under a microscope for everything I do at all times, just thought I'd join the crowd and complain about things too!

No worries...it was on the radar already, just hadn't really hit the move point. But if you want to cry about things go ahead.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not that I personally care what people post, but since I'm under a microscope for everything I do at all times, just thought I'd join the crowd and complain about things too!

No worries...it was on the radar already, just hadn't really hit the move point. But if you want to cry about things go ahead.

ac_toofunny

Angry White Male

Chum Li whines enough too.

When she drink too many Mojito, she whine about White man, and lash out at Ace first, as Ace is Whitest man around.

NO HONOUR!  NO LOYALTY!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Chum Li whines enough too.

When she drink too many Mojito, she whine about White man, and lash out at Ace first, as Ace is Whitest man around.

NO HONOUR!  NO LOYALTY!

You are the only person that thinks that...

Do you know why you are alone in that opinion?

Because she doesn't whine.

Angry White Male

Just couldn't help yourself, could you?

Don't be xiagongpeng Jinu!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview